Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Coding again

It's all the things I remember it to be: frustrating, fun, satisfying, challenging and boring. It's a great hobby, and a good way to make a little extra cash now and then, but I'm glad I didn't stay in the IT field. At least I think I'm glad. I may beg for a nice, quiet life behind a desk here in a few years. I'm going to sleep now, and I just put the music player on my 'sleepytime' mix. For some reason, Bic Runga's Sway and Eisley's I Wasn't Prepared make a great combo. I hadn't heard the former in ages, and I'm not aware that she has anything else worth listening to in her catalog. Eisley of course, is quite the opposite. I was searching for some audio clips to post, but ran across this amazing gem instead: Dial scan of New York’s FM band the night John Lennon died. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home