Friday, December 30, 2005

mmmCAT

I just signed up for Kaplan's MCAT course, and I'm starting to feel a little freaked out about it. April's not very far away, and this should prove to be a busy few months. Besides studying, I will likely be shadowing an internal medicine doc, possibly may shadow a cardiology doc, and hopefully may be working in my neuroscience prof's lab. My Iranian Identities professor graciously agreed to write me a letter of recommendation, and hopefully after working with my neuroscience prof, he may too. Oh, and I will be going on a medical missionary trip in January, and I may shadow an ER doc with Sarvesh in Chicago in May. Unfortunately there are more mays than wills in the preceding sentences. I also would like a source of income, but I'm not sure I'll have time for a job (or even contract work). On a related note, I was informed recently that our male cat (the one that isn't fixed) likes to pour cologne all over himself. I have just witnessed the evidence of this for myself. When picturing this in my mind, I imagined the cat must have been confused upon being doused in a strange, pungent liquid; perhaps he was expecting a cool, refreshing drink. Now seeing smelling him lying there self-satisfied and languid, I am forced to reconsider his motives. I imagine he fancies himself quite the ladies' man, especially in a house with two females and only one other sulky, gelded male. He's shown here being treated like a king by the female he recently impregnated:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do lots of practice questions and tests, that's what i did. i was el cheapo... not like don gato, who is quite the ladies man i agree.

1/01/2006 11:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home