Tuesday, December 13, 2005

New Gmail Feature

New Gmail Feature:
View your favorite RSS feeds right in Gmail as “Clips” along the top of your Gmail screen. Display clips from blogs, news sites and other online sources. Pick from the latest headlines, random popular feeds, or add any RSS/Atom feed you want.
You might have noticed this if you use Gmail. It's pretty nifty. But I just noticed a clever little thing the Google guys did - the clips change to Spam recipes when you're viewing your spam folder. Just thought that was funny. OK, I'm going to bed now. Lots of neuroscience to do tomorrow. Mmm mmm, savory Spam crescents!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

Aww, I feel so special! How ironic that my post about Spam would attract the very thing. Guess I'll turn on the ol' word verification.

Strange - I didn't get a comment email until you replied, then both came.

12/15/2005 02:40:00 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

I'll have to preserve it below for posterity, because people just don't use the word 'mootable' enough:

stupid lame parasite said... "thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say"

12/15/2005 02:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so far pretty cool stuff pops up... keep studying hard, turn off that lap top :)
now that was annoying, sorry

12/17/2005 11:13:00 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

Heh, no you're right. I'm stepping away from the computer right now. :)

12/17/2005 11:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home